Senator Lynn Findley (R, SD-30), Rep. Daniel Bonham (R, HD-59), and Rep. Mark Owens (R, HD-60) are holding monthly joint virtual town halls throughout the session.
With over 4,000 bills introduced and many things on the move, they want to make sure to stay connected with you as often as possible.
- OSHA’s release of “permanent” rules for workplaces and employers
- 2nd amendment bills
- Business and timber taxes
- Re-opening of schools, businesses, and counties
- Reports on the state of the session so far
- Issues specific to your communities where they might help
- Your priorities, questions, comments, and concerns
Testifying during the Legislative Session: . Please download this PDF that Representative Owens and Senator Lynn Findley put together and save it to your computer for when you’re ready to testify.
This information is provided so you can engage the principles of Oregon Citizen’s Lobby. We do not endorse any candidate. OCL is the only Oregon lobby working 100% for and by CITIZENS of Oregon; we are truly the voices of Oregonians, not special interests. Sign-up here to see how you can volunteer right from your own home to help spread the word and enhance the effectiveness of OCL. Want to help but don’t have time to volunteer? Help support OCL with a donation of any amount here!
Date(s) - 04/21/2021
5:30 pm - 6:30 pm