Next week I’m hosting two virtual town halls on Zoom. Please email my Chief of Staff, Gordon Levitt (Gordon.Levitt@oregonlegislature.gov) to register for either town hall. Participation is limited to 100 participants for each call.
On Tuesday, April 28 from 5:00 – 6:00 pm, I’ll be joined by:
- Congresswoman Suzanne Bonamici
- Trent Lutz, Assistant Executive Director for Public Affairs at the Oregon Education Association
- Dr. Susan Rieke Smith, Superintendent for Tigard Tualatin School District
- Summer Tan, sophomore at West Linn High School
- Mamadou Fall, sophomore at Portland Community College
We will discuss the impacts of the coronavirus response on education and children’s well-being.
On Wednesday, April 29 from 4:00 – 5:00 pm, I’ll be joined by:
- Congressman Kurt Schrader
- Graham Trainor, President of the Oregon AFL-CIO
- Bridget Dazey, Executive Director of the Clackamas Workforce Partnership
- Massene Mboup, Director at the International Leadership Academy
- Joe Buck, local restaurateur, Gubanc’s Restaurant and Babica Hen Cafe
We will discuss the impacts of the coronavirus response on businesses and labor, as well as pathways to economic recovery.
Sen. Rob Wagner (Democrat) SD-19
Date(s) - 04/28/2020
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm