Reports to: Executive Committee
Requirement: Have a basic understanding of the Legislative process and how a bill becomes law and how to analyze a bill. Training is available.
The Executive Director is assigned a security level 5 on the TTV.
Monitors personal email address dedicated to OCL.
Reply and or direct inquiries and facilitate operations.
Point of contact for Administrators and Coordinators.
- Facilitates the wishes of the Executive Committee.
- Plans for long and short term goals to present to the Executive Committee.
- May call meetings as needed.
Facilitate function between teams:
- Assures policies and positions on issues are consistent between teams.
- Entertains plans for streamlining workflow eliminating redundant activities.
- Fills vacant positions with approval of the Executive Committee.
- Proposes special projects to increase the relevance of OCL.
- Resolves difference that develops between teams or brings to the Executive Committee for resolution.
- Strategies with teams for needed tools and resources.
- Attend scheduled War Rooms whenever possible.
May appoint an Executive Secretary or a person to help with any one or all duties as needed.
Requirement: Have a working knowledge of Oregon Citizens Lobby and a basic understanding of the Legislative process and how a bill becomes law.
- Facilitate the function of the Executive Director and Executive Committee:
- Takes notes at meetings when needed.
- Keeps a log of team reports when requested by the Executive Director.
- Issue reminders on special project developments.